Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A night like any other

I realized that my blog now looks very shabby with this one post. I have therefore decided to add another post...this one. What do you talk about in a blog? That is the question that I ask myself. I could share some thoughts on different events and whatnot that have happened today but than I feel bad about talking about others in such an odd and public way. I feel that I will have to be wise in my blogging and in the thoughts I share. I desire to express myself without bragging or showing off, to glorify God without being cheesy, and to portray an accurate picture of my life without sugar-coating or something else (another word has failed me but it seemed appropriate to add another modifier. I hate it when that happens.) I am thoroughly looking forward to this blogging experience. Thank you.

3 comments:

kate said...

hurray!!!
i'm so incredibly pleased that you have jumped into the stream of blogging and have such a flair for words at the same time!!
some people have things to say but then don't seem to have the wors... while other people have absolutely nothing to say and an abundance of words to say it with.
i'm glad you're neither of those people.
:-)
i do pledge to be a faithful reader and to morally support you 100%.

kate said...

d


(the d in 'words' got lost and i found it... there it is)

nick said...

Hey buddy!!! you did it! you finally did it!!! I can't belive after all these years you can acutally say, "you did it!"